Tuesday, January 4, 2011

H A T E .


Pls give some time , i will do it .
I will prove it to everyone to see .
Because I do not want to yield , but wat i can do now .
Although much homework to do, although it pressure, but still will not change my target .
Sometimes the pressure comes from the from the family, teacher, friend .
I I fear that I can not reach the target , do not like the feeling of people look down on .
Friends say my math is very poor , not what I want . Do not like, sometimes to such a trivial quarrel, I think it is not very worth it.
Friends is the need to care about these achievements it ? Is not about our friendship ?
I will work hard to achieve, but I really stress arhhh ! grkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !
Cry, just a mood . ALL THE BEST @ PUDDING / FREINDS / AK / AARON / BLOGGERS .   

No comments:

Post a Comment