Saturday, October 16, 2010

T I R E D .

I started tired now , because i want to exam liao , so sienz .
After 2 days , i want to revision liao , really so pek chek ! GRR !
May not update the blog , sorry la , i will make up d , rest assured larh .
Feeling like give up , what i can do now ? IM NOT STRONG GIRL .
I feel so pressure , Oh my gaga , pls help me ! ='(

Today im sick , dunno why , so i want to rest noww .
I want to happy , because this tuesday is my school d Children's Day ! rawrr - -
I want keropok , sweets , patato & many many many things ! :)
Haihhs , my msn is bad , really so sad lerh , one words >> BORING .
Cannot sign in chat with my frend and my dear , haihhs . ='(

Today night , i eat the curry rice , walao , so hot !
Now im full , I'm afraid of indigestion , haihhs . 
I am very unlucky, found that many words >> HAIHHS .
Okey larh , i want offline liao , because i want rest noow . Buah - Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment