Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Latest Update .


February 28 , begin the exam , Oh my god , wat i can do now = =
I guess I should start my revision now , Mathematics / Science , I will kill u !
Damn exam , damn UPSR . But i will efforts to obtain better results .
Now i will study every day , promise , but im lazy . :(

Oh my god my mathematics teacher , fuker bitch u know .
Every day do exercises , 30 questions , 50 minit , i cannot do it .
I've been working very hard at trying to do , but i dont have any time .
Oh wth now ?! WTF the teacher , fuking the Mathematics.

Science teacher is the same , each time the discussion quickly .
Wrong answers to correct 100times , oh my god ? whr my 6B " 2011 life .
Math teacher seems biased to me , gave us a math test today, has been looked at me ,
then when the time was finish it , the teacher said I peek at his answer .

Oh my god , whr got teacher like that ! What the teacher to the no brain .
Really so no brain , i want to see , cannot arh? that is my eye . 
I cannot tolerate vexatious teacher , the teacher have a problem , SURE .
I cannot tolerate vexatious teacher , Really so PEKCEK !

Teacher's Day, my friend said, gave him a big gift -------- Letters from the solicitor .
Then , we laugh very loudly . 
Anyway , i will try my best , be better , so please BE BRAVE .


When I to obtain good grades need ....
1, Going to bed early , Mind will be flexible .
2, Listen very attentively .
3, Do revision everyday when I have many times.
4, Happy will be in the mood to read that .

I hope you all will get good results in exam .
Filling it all bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment