Monday, August 16, 2010

This days .

Today Jiaxin & Jing Hua go to ask headmaster can celebrate bday marh ,
After  a few minutes , they are back to class ,
then they says the information to chau sin , then chau sin say to me .
Drgo , headmaster say can celebrate on thrusday only , Godd d .

next is math class , then teacher give us the homework .
then , i do wrong liao , she call me correction ,
then i borrow with my frend to check ans , she scold me . LOLS .
she say : why you dont want calculate it ? pls write your equation in calculation ! go to do now .
i listen liao so beh song , piensa bien beat some ppl.


straight scold 粗話 , then Rong fatt offend me ,
then i pinch him ! Kns , im so angry liao d .

hmmm , i not have another word can talk liao ,
GOOD BYE ALL 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment